ENGAGE selling solutions - inspiring results
ENGAGING IDEAS

Join the Engage community of sales experts.






Friday, September 01, 2006

Winning the Battle Against Burnout

Hard to believe its the end of the summer. Its been a busy one at Engage - I managed just 1 week of vacation this year. For most of us, fall is the crazy season. That's why I thought this article by my friend Mike Staver was well timed.

Check out
Winning the Battle Against Burnout in the New York Times and let me know what you think. I have already applied 2 the ideas Mike outlines for ensuring we stay passionate engaged and energized. I am also sure that many of you will love the tip on taking power naps.....In fact maybe its time for me to do that myself right now!

Have a super long weekend. I'll be back next week with another "Lesson from the Road"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home