ENGAGE selling solutions - inspiring results
ENGAGING IDEAS

Join the Engage community of sales experts.






Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hi Everyone,

Today I received my copy of Top Dog sales Secrets. 50 Top Experts Show You Proven Ways to Skyrocket Your Sales . I love it!

The publisher selected excellent articles written by some of the best sales strategists I know including: Jill Konrath, Art Sobczak, Bill Brooks, Patricia Fripp and Jim Domanski.

Top Dog is a collection of over 80 articles are included on a wide variety of sales topics: prospecting, cold calling, phone skills, sales skills, questions, stalls, presentations, sales skills, strategies, value, closing and negotiating.

If you're looking for ideas & insights, you won't be disappointed. Check out Top Dog Sales Secrets now. P.S. 2 of my articles are in it, including several of my favorites: Winning the Negotiation Game and Are you teaching your customers to mistreat you.

BONUS! I have 1 extra copy in my office and the first person to post a comment on this blog posting telling me why they need the book....will receive it free of charge!


Dedicated to increasing yoursales,

Colleen

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Kevin Dee said...

Colleen I think salespeople should be clamouring for the book. Anything that will help them to get better will (a) improve their earning potential (b) iprove their self worth (c) improve their standing with their employer! Surely there have to be SOME salespeople who could stand a new idea or two!

PS. Love your blog!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Colleen Francis - President Engage Selling Solutions said...

and the winner is!....Kevin Dee from www.eagleceonews.blogspot.com

Thanks for your comment Kevin. I am sure youu and your teams will love this book

 

Post a Comment

<< Home