ENGAGE selling solutions - inspiring results
ENGAGING IDEAS

Join the Engage community of sales experts.






Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Puppy Pictures as Promised


Hi everyone,
You will notice if you look at my calender that this summer I am sticking close to home. That's because I have a puppy on the way. We pick him up as soon as I return from the NSA conference in San Diego. (By the way if you are attending this conference, or if you live in the San Diego area I would love to meet you!)


Here are some recent pictures of little Conrad. He is 7 weeks old.....


And one with Conrad playing with his Dad "Bud"










I am looking forward to working on a few projects close to home this summer to enjoy puppy training. So..I promise to be active on the blog, web classess and email tips. Let me know if you have a particularly vexing sales question....this is the season for me to tackle it!
Cheers Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home