ENGAGE selling solutions - inspiring results
ENGAGING IDEAS

Join the Engage community of sales experts.






Friday, October 26, 2007

the 19 disfunctions of a sales team

Good Morning,

My friend, expert sales recruiter just posted an excellent blog on 19 Ways to make your sales team quit. It starts like this:

If you lead a sales team, here are some simple ways you can make your top performing sales reps leave (Note …I am not quite sure why any sales leader would want their top reps to leave, but I have seen all of these things first hand, so I thought I would compile a list for easy reference):

I really suggest you read the posting and would add that #20 is:

Having your sales managers compete with your sales reps for leads, sales and commissions. Sales managers should be helping their team members close deals. They should not be closing deals themselves and receiving a personal commission.

Dedicated to increasing your sales,

Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home