ENGAGE selling solutions - inspiring results
ENGAGING IDEAS

Join the Engage community of sales experts.






Monday, October 15, 2007

What's wrong with Kinkos?

Last night I tried to submit an online order to Kinkos to be printed and picked up in California. I live in Ottawa. I have used this service before with great success!

Since the last order I placed (maybe February of 2007) , they have upgraded their online printing system and while its easy to use.....it does not accept orders from international locations. Does anyone else find it ironic that the company who specializes in shipping internationally can not accept a Canadian credit card online for a $200 print order? Considering they have locations in Canada this seams doubly ridiculous to me.

In our online store at Engage Selling, we are able to accept credit cards from any locations world wide in a secure shopping environment. If I can do this - and we are the size of a flee in comparison - why can't Kinkos?

Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home