ENGAGE selling solutions - inspiring results
ENGAGING IDEAS

Join the Engage community of sales experts.






Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I finally did it!

OOPS!

I may be 2 weeks late...it is after all Jan .15 not Jan 1...better late than never I suppose. It's my New Year's resolutions! Last night before I went to sleep I documented the 3 key business goals and a personal goal that I want to accomplish this year. This morning I hit the treadmill to start my plan to accomplish 4 10k races this year (personal goal) and made some enquiries about cottage rentals to book my writing retreats (writing more and getting the book published is a business goal)

How are you doing this year so far? I maybe late in starting but I do have a plan in place to guarantee success. It's easy to accomplish your resolutions or goals if you have a plan and are disciplined to stick to the plan. I encourage you to take a look at your resolutions today and create a plan that will help you achieve them...starting with an action you can take now. After all...there is no better time than the present!

Cheers Colleen
PS: read the first post of this year and send me your goals. I am happy to hold you accountable for achieving them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home